Monday, September 28, 2015

My Super Chaotic Clan



One day I told my bored daughter that I was thinking my blog needed a new picture of our family. Preferably as super heroes. I gave her blank paper and said "make it happen."  

Here's what did happen. Not only did all five of us get capes with our initials on them, we also got indispensable powers bestowed upon us. And an intro like the deep-voiced narrator on cartoons. So you don't strain your eyes, I'll translate it here, but you'll have to insert your own voice over. 
"As we (the King family) [get ready for] school every morning, it's a rush. [but] not for Speedy Super Dad! (That'd be the hubs) Springy Shoe Mom (me!) bounces through the day (sometimes, but a good bra and Focus Factor keep the bouncing to a minimum). Super Carter (#3) flies through the school week. Stretchy Collin stretches his clothes out. (So true! He grows about an inch a week) Super Kailyn's laser eyes help them have nice grass!"
Can we just all agree this is awesome? I mean, tending the grass may be a slight waste of laser eyes, but as a super family, we rock! And I think my cape makes me look skinnier, so I'm ordering that exact one to wear every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment