Monday, June 14, 2010

now I know why Rapunzel was really locked up!


If you have been blessed with a daughter, then heed this as a cautionary tale. This weekend I was cleaning the pool while Kailyn was entertaining me with a wild story about her boyfriend Jake. They're both fifteen (although I birthed her 4 years ago), and they have to live together and take care of each other because neither of them have parents. All they do is swim all day and cook dinner together. And he's REALLY cute! Then she told me she has another boyfriend named Flynn Colton, but she only needs one boyfriend to get married, so she's going to get rid of Flynn.
I love that girl, but if anyone's looking for me for the next hour, I'll be throwing out the TV and going to Home Depot to buy a deadbolt for her room! If you need Kailyn for the next 20 years, she'll be in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment